Hometown: Madison, MS, currently Nashville, TN
9 to 5 (day job): Social Media. Yeah, that’s actually a serious answer.
1. Write a short bio of your favorite musician/author/actor/etc. in 100 characters or less.
Mike Birbiglia is less comedian than he is masterful storyteller of the funny and the heartbreaking.
2. What world city do you identify with?
Does Stars Hollow count? Despite being a fictional town, I crave the community, familiarity and inevitable lack of privacy that comes with living in a place where everybody knows your name.
3. Which pop culture icon is your spirit animal?
Monica “Rules Control the Fun!” Geller. It’s eery, really.
4. If you could only listen/watch/read three things for the rest of your life, what would you choose (no mixing and matching – they all have to be in the same category)?
Veronica Mars for a little angsty suspense, Friday Night Lights so that my heart may go on, and The West Wing so that we may never give up.
5. FMK: Taylor Kitsch, Bradley Cooper, Chris Pine
Eff: Taylor Kitsch. Clearly.
Marry: Bradley Cooper. I mean, I feel like there’s a potential for unhappiness, but at least he’s going to age well, right?
Kill: Chris Pine. Something about him is super killable.
6. What is your favorite celebrity quote and why does it resonate with you?
“I’m the kind of person who would rather get my hopes up really high and watch them get dashed to pieces than wisely keep my expectations at bay and hope they are exceeded. This quality has made me a needy and theatrical friend, but has given me a spectacularly dramatic emotional life.”
― Mindy Kaling // Yep. Yep, yep, yep.