Hometown: I’m a rare Nashville Native
9 to 5 (day job): Graphic Designer
1. Write a short bio of your favorite musician/author/actor/etc. in 100 characters or less.
Nicole Kidman is my favorite actress ever since 2001’s Moulin Rouge! She’s just the best. She makes great career choices and even if they aren’t the best movies, she’s pretty fantastic in them. Also, she lives in and loves Nashville.
2. What world city do you identify with?
Anyone who knows me already knows the answer to this, but for those of you whom I haven’t met, it’s Chicago. The best city in the world. Period.
3. Which pop culture icon is your spirit animal?
I have to say Penny Hartz from Happy Endings. She’s hilarious and a complete mess. I know I identify with at least one of those traits.
4. If you could only listen/watch/read three things for the rest of your life, what would you choose (no mixing and matching – they all have to be in the same category)?
I don’t like not being able to not mix and match, but WHATEVS. I’d watch Scrubs, Lost and 30 Rock.
5. FMK: John Hamm, John Krasinski, John Mayer
I much prefer the 30 Rock title of this game: Marry, Boff, Kill. Famous Johns: Hamm, Krasinski, Mayer.
Marry: Krasinski. Boff: Hamm. Kill: Mayer. I don’t think any of these need to be explained.
6. What is your favorite celebrity quote and why does it resonate with you?
I’ll be honest, I searched the internet for good/funny celebrity quotes and this was one of the first to come up. But I do remember loving it when I first read it in Bossypants. “To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.” –Tina Fey, Bossypants
Turning an insult into a hilarious one-liner is how one should get through life.