Hometown: Gadsden, AL
9 to 5 (day job): At the moment, just writing. Traditionally, Editor.
1. Write a short bio of your favorite musician/author/actor/etc. in 100 characters or less.
Andrew Lincoln once declared his love for — then read an excerpt from — Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina. What else could you need to know of him? Ever?
2. What world city do you identify with?
Oxford, England, home of the Inklings and “city of dreaming spires.” It is the birthplace of all that is intellectually childlike. Why is this relevant? Cause Sherlock and Ashton Kutcher just made genius the new sexy. Watch out.
3. Which pop culture icon is your spirit animal?
The Dowager Countess. Because I, too, am the token old woman of every social gathering, and hands down the best one-line deliverer in the bunch. Bonus: being trendy is so middle class
4. If you could only listen/watch/read three things for the rest of your life, what would you choose (no mixing and matching – they all have to be in the same category)?
Doctor Who, LOST, Dawson’s Creek. Meanest question ever.
5. FMK: David Tennant, Aaron Paul, Andrew Lincoln
F*ck: David Tennant
Marry: Andrew Lincoln.
Kill: Aaron Paul, bitch.
6. What is your favorite celebrity quote and why does it resonate with you?
My favorite celebrity quote comes from the great philosopher, Whitney Port, via the first season of The Hills, because she was so right: “Jeans can be really addicting. There’s always new ones and you feel like you have to have them. I can’t do it.”